Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kutner Died!

In episode 20 of season 4 of possibly the greatest medical drama show House M.D., the writers went and did something extremely stupid. They killed Kutner. The problem is not that they got rid of him (they had to, he went on to work in the cabinet of U.S. president Obama!), the problem is the way they got rid of him!!

You could see that the suicide is not done to live up to the standards of the show. He was missing, they went to his appartment to check it out, he was in a pool of blood, and that was that. House tried to find a motive for murder, but for the first time in history they shot him down with reason and it ended with the funeral...

I hope they come back strongly from this one!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Ahhh, this is very true. It was true but I couldn't admit it to myself. This is my all-time favorite show. I agree.... however, I'm sure they will come up with a masterpiece. Yeah, those two got married. It's good--not great. :D