Saturday, February 28, 2009

House M.D.

Just another doctor show? Wrong! This one is everything but just another. It is one of my favorite shows. And knowing that I watch a lot of stuff, it's not a small thing to come in at the top 4-5! But this show is simply genius!

I don't know if it is because of Hugh Laurie, or the way the character is built around the irony filled life of a disabled doctor, or just the fact that the grasp on reality is so damn tight, but I am telling you, I can't get enough of those stories. I watched every single one of them, and can't wait for the next one to come out (in 9 days time).

I don't know if you know, but Hugh Laurie actually came to the auditions for the part of doctor Willson. Further more, the director of the series (Bryan Singer) stated that he hates working with British actors, because they always come out pretentious with their accents. Look how that one turned out, hey?

No comments: